It is that time of year! HBPOA memberships run for the calendar year – January through December. Our automated membership system Wild Apricot is sending out reminders and “invoices” to current members.
Here are answers to a few Frequently Asked Questions about renewals:
- Why can’t I log in to pay? Your login is the email address you used to set up the account and the password is HBPOA18 unless you previously changed it. Most of the login problems members have are from originally using an old email address or forgetting their password. If nothing else works for you, send an email at HBPOA@Hotmail.com and we will track the problem down for you! Tip: the email account that received the reminder notice is usually the email address you need to use to log in.
- This is an invoice? These are not really invoices. You are not under any obligation to join HBPOA because we are a completely voluntary group; however, your membership is valuable!
- May I just pay for more than one year and not worry about this for a few years? Yes! Dues are still $15 per year, but you can pay for more than one year at a time – $30 for two years, $45 for three years, etc.
- I joined last fall – why are my dues not current? Our Bylaws specify that memberships run for the calendar year, January through December.
- Do you take checks or cash? Yes, just send your dues, beach address and your current home address and email to PO Box 376, Supply, NC 28462. You can use this form if it is easier.
- I still have questions; where can I get more information? Go to our membership page or drop us an email.
- I didn’t get a reminder, how do I join or renew? If you have never been a member click here, create an account and join us! If you have been a member in the past, you might have an account already, try to log in.
We hope you will renew your membership. We appreciate every Holden Beach property owner who joins with us to advocate for our collective interests!