Why join the Holden Beach Property Owners Association?
Below are the ways that we think HBPOA benefits its members:
- Advocates for property owners.
- NewsBlasts sent via email with pertinent information so you can be engaged whether you are a resident or not.
- Membership meetings. Saturdays of Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekends.
- Owners Focus Forums – informative public meetings on important issues we face.
- HBPOA Newsletters – hardcopy newsletters mailed to your home.
- Special Reports – Beach Renourishment, Property Insurance, Terminal Groins, Trends, etc.
- Community Service Projects – Our Community Service Projects are our way of giving back to the community. Examples include donating the Playground equipment, supporting the Pancake Breakfast which provides Thanksgiving food boxes for area families, and hosting Candidates Night.
Ready to Join?
Click here to go to our Membership System. Once on the membership site, you can join HBPOA, update your information, and add additional email addresses.