The Communications Committee is responsible for getting information to our Members. This includes:
- Sending emails via Wild Apricot (our bulk email manager)
- Maintaining the website
- Creating and distributing our Newsletter
- Monitoring and responding to incoming emails
- Creating and maintaining our social media presence on Facebook
- Other communications with Members as needed
Every other year the committee mails a newsletter and online survey invitation to every property owner on Holden Beach using the Town’s tax bill address listing, water bill listing, and corrected addresses from past mailings. The survey is behind a password-protected website page to help ensure the integrity of the data. The goal is to hear from actual property owners and minimize sharing over social media and other methods.