The Communications Committee is responsible for getting information to our Members. This includes:
- Sending emails via Constant Contact (our bulk email manager)
- Maintaining the website
- Creating and distributing our Newsletter
- Monitoring and responding to incoming emails
- Creating and maintaining our social media presence on Facebook
- Other communications with Members as needed
Every other year the committee mails a newsletter and online survey invitation to every property owner on Holden Beach using the Town’s tax bill address listing. The survey is behind a password protected website page to help ensure the integrity of the data. The goal was to hear from actual property owners and minimize sharing over social media other methods.